Battery icon not working?

darkdan

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
My icon really doesn't move. Yesterday it basically stayed at 80%. So installed batteryminder and now have a %.

Well, I'm at 60% according to batteryminder (makes sense, my phone has been off the charger about 8 hours now), but my battery icon looks about 90%.

Normal? Or not working?

dvdqnoc

Oct 10, 2009
Visit site
I have the HTC Hero, and my battery icon behaves similarly. It will look the same whether it is 90% or 70%. I think the reason is because its so small that, it only changes for certain intervals. To get an exact reading, I'd use a battery widget, as some have already mentioned. I'm sure you will have space somewhere in one of those 7 homescreens!

Weirdo0815

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
I am having this issue on my Epic as well. I'm using Battery Status Pro (New) to view my real battery level. In an attempt to test it, I ran my battery to a very low level and watched both Status Pro's and the standard indicator. At about 15% left on Status Pro, the normal icon was around half.

I do know lithium ion batteries need a few cycles to reach a nomal, optimized battery capacity. This may or may not have something to do with it...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38