Epic won't mount to Xbox?

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I just plugged my epic into my xbox via usb and mounted the SD. Unfortunately it's not showing up on my xbox. Does anyone know why this is? I use to do it with my Blackberry all the time. I would listen to the music or watch videos from my phone on the xbox.

jbuggydroid

May 10, 2010
Visit site
I couldn't either. Worked fine on ps3. I just use allshare to stream stuff from my phone over my wifi to my xbox. Works great that way.

jamex

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Allshare feature isn't so great since I need to use media center extender so my computer also needs to be on.

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I use tversity and stream stuff from my computer. The only problem is I have a laptop right now and it's hooked up through wifi so it's not so great on the picture quality.

Also, would like to just plug my phone in to the xbox and play the file; especially if I'm somewhere else at someone elses house.

I couldn't get allshare to work. I only tried playing files from my computer to my phone. Anyone know why?

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Hmm. I just tried going from my phone to another device. The xbox comes up; but, it doesn't do anything. What am I supposed to do?

Also, my computer doesn't come up. How to I play files from my phone to the pc?

jamex

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Like I said in my post you need to use media center extender on the Xbox. Your PC with media center needs to be on then the Xbox has to on the extender. That's how it works.

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
With all share? What would be the point of streaming to the computer and then to the xbox? I could just put the file on my computer and stream right to the xbox...