MP4 Movies play with out sound

satishdave

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I have been trying to play AVATAR MP4 ripped, its 720 Pixel movie ( 3.49 GB File ), seamlessly plays with beautiful & High resolution video , bt only Video without sound
googled & found that Epic cant directly Blue Ray ripps or dvd files so, tried to convert it but the converted ( few different formats like AVI, MP4 (Mpeg Codec Converted & others , but the clarity goes down & pixalates even at 640 resolution Conversion

any ideas how to play HD Vdieos with sound on Epic 4g ?

Thanks

Since9600

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
I have been trying to play AVATAR MP4 ripped, its 720 Pixel movie ( 3.49 GB File ), seamlessly plays with beautiful & High resolution video , bt only Video without sound
googled & found that Epic cant directly Blue Ray ripps or dvd files so, tried to convert it but the converted ( few different formats like AVI, MP4 (Mpeg Codec Converted & others , but the clarity goes down & pixalates even at 640 resolution Conversion

any ideas how to play HD Vdieos with sound on Epic 4g ?

Thanks

I could've sworn the camera records HD video in mp4? What does audio codec does it use? Finding that out might help maybe?

eerongal

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
yeah, sounds to me like you got an audio codec encoding issue. What codec are you using for audio when you convert it? Off hand i dont know what android supports, but im sure someone else does.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Wow, I thought you guys would be better than that!

I had the same problem until one day I figured it out. Our epic 4g phones DO NOT play 5.1 or higher encoded audio. It ONLY plays 2 channel audio encoded files. Go ahead...try it yourself and see.

Google.....convert 5.1 to 2.1......

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87