Lust for the iPhone 5

mled203

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
So the iPhone 5 came out yesterday, thing is, I want one. Unfortunately I signed a new contract in July when I got my Gnex and now I'm stuck. Although I love android it just doesn't meet my needs nor function very well with my Mac. What can I do?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Speedygi

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
So the iPhone 5 came out yesterday, thing is, I want one. Unfortunately I signed a new contract in July when I got my Gnex and now I'm stuck. Although I love android it just doesn't meet my needs nor function very well with my Mac. What can I do?

If you really want to go Iphone, go for it. It's your phone choice and if it makes you feel more at peace with how it works with your other devices have no qualms about it.

It is outrageous to have a loyalty to a certain brand just for the sake of it. Just go with whatever works best for you. However, just take note that an upgrade to an Iphone would be a pricey proposition. If you have the cash go for it, don't think twice.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9790 using Tapatalk

Quis89

Q&A Team
Oct 15, 2009
Visit site
Try selling your Galaxy Nexus to make up the cost difference and use that money towards a new iPhone?

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site

Be strong, young Jedi. Don't turn to the Dark Side.
If you do, I guess that these are not the Droids you're looking for. ;)

But seriously, if want it, get it.

Mav. :cool:

Danf

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site

Sell the Mac, problem solved.

Mobius360

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
Curious about what isn't working well with your Mac? Could be a simple fix.

Sent via my Galaxy Nexus
60% of the time, It works every time!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo