Replacement Battery

P. Doeboy

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Is Sprint still doing the free battery promo? It seemed like there was some hoops one had to jump through in order to get one and yadda yadda yadda.

Anyway, my battery isn't charging unless my nex is idle for a long time. And yes I've tried multiple chargers, rebooted, and yadda yadda yadda. I think it's time for a new one. And like most Sprint customers, I'm not interested in paying top dollar. If anyone could point me in the right direction I'd very much appreciate it.

Shout out everyone with shoddy LTE coverage. Keep the dream alive, people :)

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
As Sprint's website does not even show the Galaxy Nexus as available for sale anymore, it may be too late.

Call Sprint's Telesales line to check: 866-866-7509
Never hurts to ask.

Mav. :cool:

SandersJC1964

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
Take it by a Sprint store and let them test the battery. If it's bad they may replace it for free. If it's a charging port problem, they should either repair it or replace it with a refurb, and that would be free if less than a year old. At least that's what they did when I had similar problems with my Photon.

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Just get the hyperion extended battery from Amazon. I used to be able to go all day before I installed 4.2.1. :( Now its not as good, but I imagine it's still better than what I would have on the stock battery.

Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty