Regrets

Slingbox

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
While at store yesterday doing swap I played around with ET4G & GS3 display models.
They felt like tiny kid toys screens so small very uncomfy viewing.
Anyway swap went well got a good GN2,

I'm thinking about adding a Samsung WI-FI All-Share Cast HUB to my Christmas shopping list :)

blaze5

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
While at store yesterday doing swap I played around with ET4G & GS3 display models.
They felt like tiny kid toys screens so small very uncomfy viewing.
Anyway swap went well got a good GN2,

I'm thinking about adding a Samsung WI-FI All-Share Cast HUB to my Christmas shopping list :)

I've heard nothing but Good things about this phone now I have to decide what carrier I'm going with

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Central Forums

Slingbox

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
I've heard nothing but Good things about this phone now I have to decide what carrier I'm going with

Been there done that.
I came oh so close to waiting for AT&T version totally over Sprint but woke up to the fact that Sprints unlimited data with LTE is a must have.
LTE will fire up in my area sometime next month with completion in January so its a win win for me.
I got my GN2 early with unlimited LTE a few days away

blaze5

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Been there done that.
I came oh so close to waiting for AT&T version totally over Sprint but woke up to the fact that Sprints unlimited data with LTE is a must have.
LTE will fire up in my area sometime next month with completion in January so its a win win for me.
I got my GN2 early with unlimited LTE a few days away

I wish I could say the same about Sprint in my area no LTE till next summer

Slingbox

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
I wish I could say the same about Sprint in my area no LTE till next summer

Bummer man sorry to hear but think ahead have no regrets , If you give up sprint unlimited data moving onto Verizon 2GB / ATT 3GB cap its going to be a killer.
This device is data hungry with beautiful screen burning up 3gb in a couple weeks will be easy for many

blaze5

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Bummer man sorry to hear but think ahead have no regrets , If you give up sprint unlimited data moving onto Verizon 2GB / ATT 3GB cap its going to be a killer.
This device is data hungry with beautiful screen burning up 3gb in a couple weeks will be easy for many

Yea that's why I'm thinking if I should switch to at&t or just wait ill see

Slingbox

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
Yea that's why I'm thinking if I should switch to at&t or just wait ill see

Right on .
Well good luck on your decision and keep in mind that Softbank investment will more then likely speed up LTE deployment.
I tether a lot so LTE use with no storm clouds ready to strike my wallet with overages is a good feeling to have f,sure.

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
None at all. I have the phone I want plus unlimited LTE. Couldn't ask for more.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2. Baddest phone on the planet.

Last edited:

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
To regret this phone is to say i should have never bought it in the first place. As stated before here and in many other post. Something new will always be around the corner and if your waiting for it then the phone you have is good enough. I love my note and don't even know all that it does lol . Got it on launch day and it felt so big but now can't see myself going to something smaller. My wifes GS3 is a great phone but feels tiny after using this. Missing LTE for me is not a big deal since I'm on wifi 75 percent of the time and for what i use 3g for its good enough. I believe NY is getting LTE soon so i can wait for it.