Smart stay?

Kalums

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
Ok so since I downloaded and flashed the 4.1.2 update I found on XDA, the smart stay icon won't go away, I don't even use. Smart stay it's turned off. I tried turning it on then off again and wiping the cache but still it stays... Ideas?

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Ok so since I downloaded and flashed the 4.1.2 update I found on XDA, the smart stay icon won't go away, I don't even use. Smart stay it's turned off. I tried turning it on then off again and wiping the cache but still it stays... Ideas?

Turn off smart rotation. Both have to be off for icon to turn off.

Sent from the Beast that is Galaxy Note 2

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Don't thank me. Saw it in another thread. Reason I wanted to turn it off was because with the new update some are reporting that it's the culprit for the bad battery now. Hopefully it's not because I like the smart stay feature.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Don't thank me. Saw it in another thread. Reason I wanted to turn it off was because with the new update some are reporting that it's the culprit for the bad battery now. Hopefully it's not because I like the smart stay feature.

Yeah but I hate the icon. Why can't they just leave well enough alone. It was ok popping up just while it's checking. But the Damned icon bugs me so much I have to turn off both features I really like.

skinneejay

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone checked the build prop? Maybe the icon can be turned off while having smart stay on? Or maybe returned to the way it was. Just a suggestion.

Sent from my Sprint Note 2.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez