Ne Help needed to restore back to stock om

n4cer26

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
I am currently rooted on my Sprint Note 2 and running the liquidsmooth room version 3.1. I just upgraded to the Note 4 and need to flash back to the stock room. I'm having trouble getting ahold of the latest stock rom. Can anyone help me out with the rom and instructions for restoring please? Thanks in advance!

Posted via the Android Central App

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Which ROM you need depends on your country and carrier, but you can get the 4.1.1, 4.1.2, 4.3 and 4.4.2 ROMs at SamMobile Firmwares. (You'll have to create a free account to download.) The model number is L900.

You can flash the files with Odin.

n4cer26

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, I signed up for sammobile but can't seem to figure out how to navigate to the needed rom. Any advise?

Posted via the Android Central App

Ironmyke71

Jan 14, 2015
Visit site
Re: Ne Help needed to restore back to stock om

I PROMISE THIS WILL WORK. If you go over to xda forums and look up "Billard412 rom restore 5/12/13.Back to unrooted stock with auto flash count reset." This will take care of your issue. Make sure you use Twrp series 2430, when flashing . Newer Twrp have problems with this . If you want to stay rooted make sure you flash the "root" after rom before reboot. It will act weird when rebooting but give it time and don't get scared. You will be back to bone stock mc2 or ljc whichever one you choose to download.