Phone release dates

wburbage

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
I went to the Sprint store this weekend and asked the guy about future release dates and the dates he mentioned were July 24th, July 31st and Aug 14th.

It's already been announced that the Photon is coming out on the 31st but what about the July 24th and Aug 14th dates? When is the Titanium being release? Are there any other phones that can fit into these slots other than the GS2? Is there still an outside chance the GS2 is getting released this weekend? (please)

RBrown9180

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Umm... let me think about it... no. No chance it gets released this weekend. August 14 is plausible but IMHO unlikely. We haven't even seen anything yet about it passing through the FCC yet. I'm still sticking with my 9/7 release date based on the timeline of the 3d and photon release

wburbage

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
Umm... let me think about it... no. No chance it gets released this weekend. August 14 is plausible but IMHO unlikely. We haven't even seen anything yet about it passing through the FCC yet. I'm still sticking with my 9/7 release date based on the timeline of the 3d and photon release
Wishful thinking I guess. I had the EVO 3D for a month but I'm back to the Moment. Hoping to get the GS2 sooner rather than later.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty