walmart has the epic 4g touch for $100

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Sprint has a promo code that you can use for smart phones right now. SAVE50 that their corporate customer care can add during setup.
So when i go to the store and pick up my E4GT i just give them this code SAVE50 and this will drop 50 bucks of my bill? I am upgrading not a new service .

dr_elusive

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
do you have to pay the upgrade fee if you buy from Sam's. I have just been waiting for premier upgrade so I don't have to pay the fee. But I would do this if it still don't have to pay the upgrade fee
Dr.

scoob

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
No you can not receive this discount in the store. Has to be online or phone.

At least from my AAA discount site, it says the savings is actually in the form of two $25 monthly discounts:

Buy now and save! Get a $50 invoice credit when you apply promo code "SAVE50" to your cart at checkout! This offer is available only through sprint.com. Sprint reserves the right to retire or extend this offer without further notice. A $25 invoice credit will be applied each month for two months for each eligible phone beginning on your second or third month's invoice depending on activation date and/or billing cycle. Offer requires activation of a new device and may not be available in all markets. $50 invoice credit is not available on upgrades, replacements, add-a-phone to shared plan transactions or the following plans: All Simply Everything (SM) plans, All Basic plans, All Mobile Broadband Connection plans and All Desktop Modem Connection plans. Also, enjoy free shipping when you buy online.

Money is money so its still not bad.

income

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Just to mae sure the rep knew hat he was talking about!!
...I tried to place an order with wallmart and am trying to add a line to my acct, but he told me the phone would be 209?? He said the $99 is for new customer...hm isn't a new line the same...welll he seemed confused but either way I was just wondering

Acestout

May 28, 2010
Visit site
I just ordered it online with Walmart last night and I added a line and got the $99 price...so yes, its the same as a new customer account, the rep must have did something wrong while inputting your account info or just plan misunderstood what you where trying to do.

expertzero1

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
just checked another thread, and relized that ordering through letstalk.com is better than walmart.
you get free shipping overnight etc on letstalk.com, through walmart, you have to pay for overnight.

plus letstalk has a 20% coupon sooooo yeahhh

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty