walmart has the epic 4g touch for $100

chuckz28

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Still cheaper for me to use the $125 service credit through sprint corporate for transferring my line from Verizon, but that is a great deal.

expertzero1

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Still cheaper for me to use the $125 service credit through sprint corporate for transferring my line from Verizon, but that is a great deal.

eh well its just like a 10 dollar difference with the sprint credit, and you wont get it until 2-3 months.

Id rather just save 100 instantly and pay no tax.

You can also apply your corporate discount on sprint.com or whatever.

thats just me

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Not as good of a deal as Wirefly for my situation, but thanks for pointing this option out. Having other options is never a bad thing. I'm waiting to see what deal Amazon wireless does for this phone, but I don't think it'll beat my Wirefly deal.

expertzero1

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Hmmmm may have to get a refund on my sprint gift card

Yeah i just called to transfer my preorder and they said the giftcard isnt returnable, but i read that you can purchase a accessory for 50 dollars, then return it the next day, and they will give you CASH

Dissident

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
Don't forget with corporate you get $125 port in and another $50 off for the promo so it is still $75 cheaper then the Walmart deal assuming you are new to Sprint. You will pay sales tax either way.

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Don't forget with corporate you get $125 port in and another $50 off for the promo so it is still $75 cheaper then the Walmart deal assuming you are new to Sprint. You will pay sales tax either way.

Not that it changes things much, but I think when I ran through the Walmart wireless order screens it said sales tax would only be applied for customers in CA and TX.

ravizzle

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
So glad that Sams Club has it. I absolutely love sams club's customer service, warranties and return policy. Do the phones u buy from there also have 90 days return?

Glad i dont have to go radio shack to get for 150, i hear their service is horrible and they have to pressure u so much to buy accessories.

expertzero1

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Not that it changes things much, but I think when I ran through the Walmart wireless order screens it said sales tax would only be applied for customers in CA and TX.

and For most new activations, LetsTalk.com pays these taxes for you.

placed a order a hour ago' didn't get charged tax, live in calil too

Last edited:

Phenom

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Has anybody pre-ordered from Sam's Club in the past? How long does it generally take for the phones to arrive? They said they ship on the launch date, which is a Friday. Does anbody know whether they overnight them or would it likely be Monday or Tuesday before the phone arrived?

Eric16

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I just learned that a near by town sells Sprint phones and does anybody know if wal mart will have the phone available at midnight like movies, games whatever

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87