Browser History MIA?

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
OK i don't know if this is what your trying to get at but... press the search button search for something,then on top hit the more button then the button with a star on it. you should see the history button to your right. this using the stock browser

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
No clue I'm afraid. I haven't loaded one single web page on the stock browser. One of the first Apps I installed was Dolphin HD, although I'm using Opera right now. There's something about Opera that I like better but I haven't been able to put my finger on it.

tkemack

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
When in browser, press menu, then press the bookmark icon next to the url bar, from there you have up top bookmarks, most visited and history

Edit: also worth mentioning... If a page is loading the bookmark icon won't be there, it will be an X to stop loading

~will work for food~

megazac

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
OK i don't know if this is what your trying to get at but... press the search button search for something,then on top hit the more button then the button with a star on it. you should see the history button to your right. this using the stock browser

Thanks, that was driving me crazy! Its not under the menus. You just press the bookmark star button when viewing any web page and there you go!