Home Screen Button Going to Random Screens

sfvosbury

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Hey Gang,

Has anyone encountered a problem where you hit the home screen button, and sometimes instead of going to your default home screen, it goes to screen 1? Or Screen 1 and then automatically scrolls over to Screen 4? Its really weird, I'm having troubling replicating it with a repeated set of procedures, but it happens at least 20-30 times a day.

My phone isn't rooted, and I tried disabling any program that I added that I thought might be interfering with it (MagicLocker, JuiceDefender, Go SMS Pro)

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks!

Scott

Slingbox

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
Hey Gang,

Has anyone encountered a problem where you hit the home screen button, and sometimes instead of going to your default home screen, it goes to screen 1? Or Screen 1 and then automatically scrolls over to Screen 4? Its really weird, I'm having troubling replicating it with a repeated set of procedures, but it happens at least 20-30 times a day.

My phone isn't rooted, and I tried disabling any program that I added that I thought might be interfering with it (MagicLocker, JuiceDefender, Go SMS Pro)

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks!

Scott
First off make sure you haven't moved home screen to position 1 setting up different screen as home screen.
Go to home screen select menu key then edit to make sure its in proper order.

If all looks good on that front Go into settings/ Application / Manage Approbations / All / & scroll down to (TwLauncher).
Click on app select [Force Stop] then exit.
From that point Touchwiz will restart you should be good to go.
If that fails to remedy problem you will need to soft reset , That is done by holding power button for roughly 10 seconds. Device will turn off & restart.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38