need some help

mikehoff99

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
push and hold the power button. it will show you in airplane mode. press "airplane mode" and it will take you out of that mode

bigboy96

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
yes i tryed that and it didnt work now its stuck in the samsung galaxy s II start up screen only thing it will let me do is add another rom to it and it i think i can get into recovery mode i have tryed reseting it i have done a factory reset but still nothing i am thinking about just going to my carrier and tell them i lost it so i can get another one does anyone know how that works

TxJ0k3r

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
yes i tryed that and it didnt work now its stuck in the samsung galaxy s II start up screen only thing it will let me do is add another rom to it and it i think i can get into recovery mode i have tryed reseting it i have done a factory reset but still nothing i am thinking about just going to my carrier and tell them i lost it so i can get another one does anyone know how that works

Simply telling them that you lost the device would mean you would have to pay at least $100.00 for a replacement phone to be given to you.

This could take multiple days if they don't have the phone in storage at the store.

bigboy96

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
well just got off the chat service with sprint and sprint does take your money for the protection plan they offer to you but when it come down to using it they want you to call someone else and they cannt do anything for you no matter what

bigboy96

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
well lets see if i can fix this phone with some help from anyone here
i can boot into recoverys matter of fact this is what it reads from the top
acsrecoverys5 v1.0.0.0 cwm5 based
if i try to restore it to a date that in the phone it say md5 mismatch can someone help me out

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried odin to stock Ek02? Quick question are you on sprint with an E4GT?

Yes he does. If you can't get your phone past the boot screen, I would do as dtm_stretch suggested and Odin the stock EK02 TAR. Then use sfhub's automated root tool to re-root and install CWM and start over.