EL-29 OTA...no Nexus or Microbes?

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Ok, so I heard about the OTA coming up. But I also heard that it removes the Microbes and Nexus live wallpapers... is there any way I can save them? And no I won't root (warranty...), just a heads up. Thanks!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

dtm_stretch

Awesome Possum
Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
I'll post them up as soon as I'm done with classes, so when the update rolls out you will just have to download and reinstall.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Reactions: oversteer325

dtm_stretch

Awesome Possum
Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
Alright here is the Microbes. I am unsure which nexus live wallpaper you are talking about though. There is a live galaxy wallpaper. Plus there are several nexus live wallpapers on the market. Is there a name for it?

kipdurran

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the microbes.apk.

LOL. How do I install it? I tried moving it to my card and running the apk but it fails. I am not rooted.

Thanks.

qfnol31

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site

elyeh

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Try downloading this app: xda-developers - View Single Post - Apk for the microbes live wallpaper I put it in Dropbox from my computer and ran the apk from my phone. It installed and works fine.

For the Nexus LWP, I use https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...revamped&feature=search_result&token=Hm3MDqC7 . It has a free version and a paid version, but the free version should give you what you want plus some extra goodies.

Where is the drop box? Do I put the whole zip file in it? Confused please explain thanks

elyeh

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
I have the .apk file but if I put it in my downloades folder and try to install it wont install. I have checked the box that allows non market apps to be installed.

Any help?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty