Anyone try the FH13 leak?

jiffy247

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
any way to send it via email? tried to download but only got 4% please help, PM me

nevermind,took a couple more tries but got it

Last edited:

Hawaiian_Geek

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Check the file to see if its corrupt. You might need to redownload.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Thanks for replying! I can't download it now. The server was under a DOS attack last night so they shut that thread down over at XDA. Anyone willing to email it to me? PM me! Thanks!

GiantJay

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
I down loaded it and had major issues so I'm back on stock ff18 which I have no issues with.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

dwanealton

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
hi i downloaded and installed successfully but from what i saw was phone goes into deep sleep with no ability to wake. also killed the battery quickly.
i re-flashed my phone with ff18 and just odin the modem to fh13 so far so good.
i dont know why i was having the issue of deep sleep or batterie dying so fast.
any suggestions?:cool:

boXerrumble

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Ran really smoothly for a time, but am getting a bunch of random shutdowns, and others I've talked to are experiencing the same.

Going back to stock FF18.

ingodwefunk

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
I was gonna try to download onto my phone then transfer to my computer since i only have internet on my phone,well i only got to 9% then the download reset so i said forget it,i would like to have the signal and battery drain issue fixed but then again im not trying to brick this new s2 its not worth it to me, i guess sprint has me by the short and curlys for one more year,im in L.A. Btw and received the ICS upgrade last week only after clearing the Google framework and pulling the battery.

GiantJay

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
My phone was shutting down when it went to sleep and wouldn't turn on unless I pulled the battery which made my battery drop a huge amount. So I went back to el29 and installed the ota for ff18 and it works great on my phone, I had it manually installed before. Below is what was happening to my battery.
43acbae7-fe7d-3b14.jpg

spark957

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Guys, i thought we learned from the LEAKED ff18 install. These are bad updates. Wait for the ota update from sprint.

Zhara

Queendroid
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Guys, i thought we learned from the LEAKED ff18 install. These are bad updates. Wait for the ota update from sprint.

But it's new and shiny and OTA updates take forever! :p

Sent from my SPH-D710

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site

I've learned absolutely nothing. If you follow the instructions , then you won't have to really worry about bricking your phone. People ASSUMED Samsung patched that brickbug. I knew they wasn't as they reluctantly claimed fault for the brickbug , and never made a public notice about it .

bobwonderful

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site
I came from FG31. It connects faster to 4G in the Washington DC area. Signal strength looks a little better as well. But this comes from only a couple hours of use. So far I'm pretty pleased.

ScottieHo

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I upgraded to FH13 due to horrific battery life on FH18... i don't see much of an improvement, and I'm getting these shutdowns. Can anyone post me in the right direction of restoring? I carry a portable battery with me for the battery issue, but I cannot deal with a phone repeatedly shutting off on me during the day.

Thanks

Reactions: livelyiii

boXerrumble

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site

boXerrumble

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
BTW while the FH13 kernel or ROM appears to be buggy with the deep sleep and shut off issues, the modem is actually quite nice.

I'm running the OTA FF18 kernel/ROM and the FH13 modem. Runs really smoothly for me.

tonydelante

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Ran really smoothly for a time, but am getting a bunch of random shutdowns, and others I've talked to are experiencing the same.

Going back to stock FF18.

can I ask what method you used to go back to stock? I'm kinda a newb here. I want stock unrooted ff18. I thought there was a one click but all I can find is the rooted version. Plus I'm not sure I can use the ff18 one click on fh13

boXerrumble

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
See my earlier post. I had messed some other stuff up on my phone while testing things, so I just went back to factory restore EK02. I posted the link above.

GiantJay

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Anyone that needs to go back to ff18 look up qbking77 on YouTube for the epic 4g touch video of how to unroot/unbrick the epic 4g touch. Then you should just get the ota ff18 pushed to your phone automatically.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez