[ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 3.0 [MB1] ROM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean [OFFICIAL] ROM

Anyone who hasn't tried this rom (and even those that have tried the older versions), really should give it a whirl.

gilbequick

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site

Added dome new things to the updater. Status bar transparency mods, left clock and Splash screen images. Hope you enjoy.

After downloading the mod, is it supposed to reboot and install on it's own? Mine doesn't, I move it to the sd card's root, boot in recovery, flash then reboot.

dazednconfused1144

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site

After downloading the mod, is it supposed to reboot and install on it's own? Mine doesn't, I move it to the sd card's root, boot in recovery, flash then reboot.

Its listed in the Known Issues section of the op. For now you have to manually reboot and install. The maker of the updater is working on a fix.

dad2noah

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site

The Kuban is the . I'm loving the Emotionless Beast Signal Mod. It's good to get some colors up there.
How do you undo a mod though? I installed the superman carrier logo, not sure like having anything up there that isn't a notification :-\

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

The Kuban is the . I'm loving the Emotionless Beast Signal Mod. It's good to get some colors up there.
How do you undo a mod though? I installed the superman carrier logo, not sure like having anything up there that isn't a notification :-\

Hang on... let me try to find your answer.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

Here's your answer.

Go into the transparency mods and the original black status bar system ui is in there.

dsx968

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site

I can't get anything to work on the updater. Either nothing happens or it says MD5 doesn't match. How do I fix that?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

I can't get anything to work on the updater. Either nothing happens or it says MD5 doesn't match. How do I fix that?

Ignore the md5 error. It's a glitch they're working on.

At this time the updater just downloads the zips. You still have to go into recovery and flash the files. This is also being worked on and is in the op.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

I just had to do it..

dumahyge.jpg

dsx968

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site

Ahhh. Have you tried out the 4.2 camera app yet? Or the Note gallery? I don't know anything about those.

dad2noah

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site

Thanks skunk, I'll give that a whirl tomorrow.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

Ahhh. Have you tried out the 4.2 camera app yet? Or the Note gallery? I don't know anything about those.

The note gallery is very slick. But you will have to set your wallpaper a different way. To set your wallpaper with the note gallery:
1. Open picture in gallery.
2. Menu
3. Set as
4. Lockscreen or homescreen or both.

As for the 4.2 camera, I have never looked at it. I don't use the phone camera very often. In the past 3 years, I may have taken 50 pictures with phone cameras. While the camera on this phone is really good, it doesn't come close to my Canon.

dsx968

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site

So I put the Note 2 gallery on and I get all my folders with the number of files in each but most of them are just black boxes. I can't see the photos. Not all but most.

Also, once you flash a mod, how do you remove it?

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

So I put the Note 2 gallery on and I get all my folders with the number of files in each but most of them are just black boxes. I can't see the photos. Not all but most.

Also, once you flash a mod, how do you remove it?

I had that same issue on the JellyBomb Rom. I wiped and reflashed and the issue went away. My guess is that you will have to delete the note gallery by either deleting the apk or by removing it with titanium backup. Then replacing it with the stock apk. I don't have access to a stock gallery apk but can pull one when I get off work. This will give dazed a chance to answer as well. I have already contacted him so sit tight. You can download quickpic (in the mean time) from the play store as it is pretty good gallery and I think it's free.

dazednconfused1144

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site

I will add the stock gallery to the updater tonight after work. You should be able to flash it back over the note gallery. If it doesnt overwrite it, you will have to uninstall/delete the note gallery then flash the stock.
On other mods like systemui mods, say you flash the carrier logos and decide you don't like it, there is a black original systemui in transparency mods section that will take you back to the original.
Same with all other theme mods, I think i have all the originals added now for battery and so on so you can always go back.

Parnelli98

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site

Thank you very much for this ROM! I've been running WS since Monday, and I love it. This is the first ROM I've ever flashed (thanks Sammy for having an easy to flash GS3) and it has been solid in everyday use. Also thanks for being so quick with help/support as well!

Parnelli98

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site

Also a big thanks to Skunkape60 for your help/support. In reading this section of the forum, you have been awesome in your help (no smoke blowing here). I've learned a lot by reading this section, enough to allow me to flash my first ROM.

Thank you!

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

Also a big thanks to Skunkape60 for your help/support. In reading this section of the forum, you have been awesome in your help (no smoke blowing here). I've learned a lot by reading this section, enough to allow me to flash my first ROM.

Thank you!

No problem. I had a lot of help from some pretty good guys when I started. I figured it's now my turn to help out. :D

dad2noah

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site

On the last version of WS rom, (I think it was the JB unofficial release) the gallery was very very cool. I think there were 3 or 4 different ways the galleries could be set up. Is that what you guys are talking about?
Or was that something Dazed did on his own? I wish I had that feature, on this ROM.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

On the last version of WS rom, (I think it was the JB unofficial release) the gallery was very very cool. I think there were 3 or 4 different ways the galleries could be set up. Is that what you guys are talking about?
Or was that something Dazed did on his own? I wish I had that feature, on this ROM.

The last pre release jellybean version did have the Note 2 gallery. It is available with this rom using the Kuban Updater. Open the Kuban Updater and look in the General mods near the bottom. select and download the Note 2 Gallery (near the bottom of the list). Go into recovery , installed from sd card and navagate to kubandownloads folder, choose the Note 2 zip and flash away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38