Disabled Camera Shutter, No Root

mrmexican87

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone! I did a quick search and couldn't find another post about this so I thought I would share.

I was messing around on the app Camera360 (version 3.8.6) and noticed under the menu settings that you could disable the camera sound. I had used this app previously on Ice Cream Sandwich and on my Epic 4G Touch and this option did nothing before. I tried it just out of curiosity and it worked! No camera sound when taking a picture!

87wib.png

I know it's not the stock camera app, but I don't want to root so I thought this was a pretty neat find for those times I need to take pictures of slides in class and don't want everyone to turn around and glare at me for making noise.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Hey everyone! I did a quick search and couldn't find another post about this so I thought I would share.

I was messing around on the app Camera360 (version 3.8.6) and noticed under the menu settings that you could disable the camera sound. I had used this app previously on Ice Cream Sandwich and on my Epic 4G Touch and this option did nothing before. I tried it just out of curiosity and it worked! No camera sound when taking a picture!

http://i.imgur.com/87wib.png

I know it's not the stock camera app, but I don't want to root so I thought this was a pretty neat find for those times I need to take pictures of slides in class and don't want everyone to turn around and glare at me for making noise.

Someone will find this very helpful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez