Is paranoid android available for the sprint gs3?

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I've been trying to find this rom again, so far the only thing I've seen is version 2.55 from rom toolbox as being the latest version available for the sprint version.

And when I check the goo.im site, I only see att and tmobile gs3

Can anyone help, thanks

My name is Soundtrack to Chaos, and I have a fetish for external chargers, big batteries, power outlets and extension cords and surge protectors... I need help

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
According to this, it is: ParanoidAndroid Ported to the Samsung Galaxy S III ? xda-developers

Here's the thread that article links to: [AOSPA:Android 4.2.2 JDQ39][28MAR] PARANOIDANDROID 3.15 - The Pure Experience! - xda-developers

However, if one clicks on the link to the ROM, the file name include i9300, so it looks like it's only for the international version, and not Sprint. You know what happens when you flash an i9300 ROM to a Sprint phone....

You get free cookies? Lol, Jk

There must be an unofficial one or something then, because I had the rom before in like November, but I can't seem to figure where I got it from

Thanks anyway!

My name is Soundtrack to Chaos, and I have a fetish for external chargers, big batteries, power outlets and extension cords and surge protectors... I need help

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
You get free cookies? Lol, Jk

There must be an unofficial one or something then, because I had the rom before in like November, but I can't seem to figure where I got it from

Thanks anyway!

When I was flashing ROMs I looked at it, but since I didn't see a file for my model number I didn't do it. Didn't want to chance any problems.

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
When I was flashing ROMs I looked at it, but since I didn't see a file for my model number I didn't do it. Didn't want to chance any problems.

I guess they stopped developing for the sprint version after 2.55 because that's the last one available via rom toolbox

Sent from my Google Nexus 7 running aokp 4.1.2 #AOKP-Till-I-Die

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I guess they stopped developing for the sprint version after 2.55 because that's the last one available via rom toolbox

Sent from my Google Nexus 7 running aokp 4.1.2 #AOKP-Till-I-Die

I am currently running MOAR and I love it. Very customizable. My icons are all a lime green and I was able to match almost everything else to the same color.

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I am currently running MOAR and I love it. Very customizable. My icons are all a lime green and I was able to match almost everything else to the same color.

Not a fan of touchwiz ROMs

Looking to try out the new paranoid android halo features

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Not a fan of touchwiz ROMs

Looking to try out the new paranoid android halo features

You might like LiquidSmooth.

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Yeaaaa... Not happening, idk Wth that white bubble is, maybe it's because of the theme?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1369155170058.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1369155170058.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 12
Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Yea, it was the theme. Anyway, the app really isn't for me I guess. Thanks anyway, only reason I wanted to go back to pa was to see how it worked