Sprint Galaxy S3 16GB Blue Shipped!!!!!!!

bdollar78

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I "preordered" my 16gb white GS3 just yesterday and got an email 10 mins ago saying it was shipped. I would think that if I ordered mine that recently and it's shipped then everyone should be in good shape.

mcantrill

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
My shipping has been updated in transit from kentucky ... set tracking on ups to send me sms status update. and yes they was shipped 2nd day air ........ come to poppa :D

1981Dog

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
got my email with tracking number (but cant find it on UPS, either) this morning.

I ordered a blue 16gb on June 6. Looking forward to getting it!

jk175d

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
They were never promised. It said they would do their best to get it to you before anyone else.

true, not a promise, but... "We are optimistic that we?ll be shipping all Samsung Galaxy S III-16GB pre-orders this week and that they will be delivered by June 21 as anticipated. "

They shouldn't say that if they don't plan on using a shipping method that can make it happen.

That said, quite often, UPS 2-day winds up being overnight if the origin and destination are close enough. It may be that they have enough shipping depots that this will be the case

dames117

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
I believe that UPS is the "originator" for these shipments, i.e. they were delivered to UPS from Samsung, cleared customs, loaded with carrier specific items (if required), and then shipped out without ever going to Sprint. A lot of online phone orders are handled in this way. For this reason a large majority, if not all, of the pre-ordered phones will ship from Louisville, aka the home of UPS. Sprint likely ships them 2-day but since UPS is doing everything, they are probably delivered the next day (hopefully). FedEx actually has a division that repairs iPhones and other electronics and returns them without them ever going to an Apple store.

Jao Ozaki

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
6b1edfc3-20f5-e01e.jpg

Im in Texas. So i think its safe to say ill be getting mine tomorrow. x_x.

mankows5

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I believe that UPS is the "originator" for these shipments, i.e. they were delivered to UPS from Samsung, cleared customs, loaded with carrier specific items (if required), and then shipped out without ever going to Sprint. A lot of online phone orders are handled in this way. For this reason a large majority, if not all, of the pre-ordered phones will ship from Louisville, aka the home of UPS. Sprint likely ships them 2-day but since UPS is doing everything, they are probably delivered the next day (hopefully). FedEx actually has a division that repairs iPhones and other electronics and returns them without them ever going to an Apple store.

I dont down that They went right from Samsung to UPS.. But if they "required" carrier specific items, who would you think would do that? Not UPS. So they were either already updated packaged and shipped... or they went to sprint first... My guess is the first one and they didnt require anything once they were shipped.

Here is a fun question I contemplated last night..... How many containers filled with S3 came to the United states.? I was just doing rough math based on the size of the box and a standard size pallet and standard size container. But I was thinking somewhere around 18k per container... anyone have any mores specific information or better math.. just trying to killl the time.

edisepic

May 29, 2010
Visit site
MINE is shipped :) white 16gig. i live in rhode island what are the chances of me getting it tomorrow even though it's 2nd day air.

thanks in advance

Bertron

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Yayhooooo me, i shud b getn mines 2maro, if it wuz ship UPS 2nd day air....bring on mi nu S3 fon, so i can set it up n play w/ it. YeSsIrrRRrr....mi nu toy :)

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
Mine left Kentucky today 4:08pm. I'm allllll the way in California. Hope it gets here tomorrow before I explode.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non