Samsung using UPS in USA

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
If it shows up Thursday I can have it set up before wife comes home from work trip. LOL

Lets see how long it takes her to notice a new phone...hehe

Up until the Note 20 they used to let you chose if you wanted overnight, or standard shipping 2nd day air. I would have paid the extra $15 to have overnight.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Worth a try, but I doubt it will work.

I don't understand, as long as they check your ID it shouldn't matter.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Worth a try, but I doubt it will work.

I don't understand, as long as they check your ID it shouldn't matter.
UPS checks your ID. UPS delivery driver doesnt

Granted my UPS store knows me VERY well so they never check my id. So stupid I can't have it sent to the store where it's more secure.

Reactions: qnet

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
If I recall in the past, air shipments usually got dropped off in the morning when using UPS, right? Fedex usually anytime of day but I recall UPS was early.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I also remember people getting upset when they paid Nextday and they all arrived on the same day and getting credits thru CS.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Same LOL! Fed-Ex always comes in the morning here UPS later and I will be at work. Wish I could just go to UPS and pick it up before it went on the truck.
My UPS center I used to be able to call and have them take it off truck at the end of the day and then I could pick it up at the security desk after hours.

Last edited:

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I wonder if this has anything do with the persistent issues with in-transit theft (mostly for trade-ins) that mostly seem to be related to FedEx.
I thought most of the thefts were trade ins disappearing but I'm sure they dissappear from delivery too.

thecaringkind

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
THANK Goodness. I can only speak for myself, however FedEx is TRASH. They consistently perform terribly in my area and I am very glad Samsung switched. UPS actually tries to deliver packages here...go figure. I mean I have had FedEx mark that a package was delivered when I watched the driver go right past my house without hesitation only for me to call FedEx to find out the driver lied and said he completed the delivery...

Welcome UPS!

pags11

Mar 5, 2019
Visit site
THANK Goodness. I can only speak for myself, however FedEx is TRASH. They consistently perform terribly in my area and I am very glad Samsung switched. UPS actually tries to deliver packages here...go figure. I mean I have had FedEx mark that a package was delivered when I watched the driver go right past my house without hesitation only for me to call FedEx to find out the driver lied and said he completed the delivery...

Welcome UPS!
I would have to agree with this assessment, especially after the last several years.

Reactions: wdfrancis09291958

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Still no movement, just the label created and no official date listed now. Probably won't move until tomorrow evening now to the airport.