Samsung using UPS in USA

TheAngryToaster

Sep 14, 2020
Visit site
I got an email this morning saying my phone has shipped with an expected date of the 26th. The best news about this is they are using ups to deliver my phone!!! Hopefully this will reduce the risk of phone theft if they use it for everyone.

Sadly, I will be at work all day Friday, at least I will get it Saturday. This is because I always select require signature. UPS actually gets my signature as to where FedEx would just put it in the package lockers at my apartment.

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
I was surprised to see UPS was the shipper, even though I usually receive accessories I order from Samsung.com delivered by UPS.

Things that make you go hmmm...
🤔

Reactions: MarVaRa

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
I was surprised to see UPS was the shipper, even though I usually receive accessories I order from Samsung.com delivered by UPS.

Things that make you go hmmm...
I've received them FedEx the last few years. I was a bit peeved to see UPS because they don't do track by reference the same way FedEx does. Either way, it's coming to my job, so it'll be an early delivery...whenever it comes.

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
I've received them FedEx the last few years. I was a bit peeved to see UPS because they don't do track by reference the same way FedEx does. Either way, it's coming to my job, so it'll be an early delivery...whenever it comes.
My devices, atleast slnce the Note20U, have come by FedEx, most recently was August from my Sansung Watch 6 order. I also was surprised to receive a delivery photo from FedEx in the same method as an Amazon delivery. (I guess I surprise easily 😳 )

I didn't realize that the tracking systems were different. FedEx always showed the tracking number in their app, before Samsung notified me. We'll see how this plays out. Atleast yours will be delivered to your place of employment.
😀

Reactions: Katrina White1

jlangner

Oct 9, 2016
Visit site
Does UPS actually have it or just label created. Friday is only if UPS actually picks up today. If they pick up in the morning the date will get updated. If you click on track, mine says UPS doesn't have yet.

Reactions: lyingfromyou

TheAngryToaster

Sep 14, 2020
Visit site
Does UPS actually have it or just label created. Friday is only if UPS actually picks up today. If they pick up in the morning the date will get updated. If you click on track, mine says UPS doesn't have yet.
The one thing about ups is that I feel the tracking is not always accurately updated.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I order a lot for business. The reason why UPS website says the number isn't found is because they haven't picked it up yet. This happens all the time with me. Sometime today it should update probably tonight.

jlangner

Oct 9, 2016
Visit site
I order a lot for business. The reason why UPS website says the number isn't found is because they haven't picked it up yet. This happens all the time with me. Sometime today it should update probably tonight.
That's what I meant. I have seen before where UPS didn't pick up same day or pick up to late to leave the facility and then everything pushed back a day.

TheMiz

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Interesting I received a package from Samsung Monday ( not a cell phone ) it was sent Fed Ex.

My S24U is coming UPS
My trade in ships back to the Fed Ex

Reactions: nuangel2

Stanley Kubrick

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Doesn't matter if it's FedEx or UPS as I must be at the far end of the delivery route....most of the time it's towards the end of the day when ,y stuff arrives. I wonder what it's like to be on the early part of the route???

Reactions: fresca2u

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Well Sammy playing the game again can't change deliver location to pickup at an access point or hub. So if my employee can't work my shop at the fleamarket Fri I'll have to stay home and be closed or hope it comes early and go in late but lose sales!

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
If it shows up Thursday I can have it set up before wife comes home from work trip. LOL

Lets see how long it takes her to notice a new phone...hehe

Reactions: BrwnSuga3