Diztronic TPU Cases (pictures)

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Just got my Diztronic TPU Cases (via Amazon), and thought I'd share some pics for anyone interested...

I got the black and clear. Both have a matte finish on the back, and glossy along the front. Very nice quality cases!

Both come with screen protectors (one each) and little microfiber cleaning cloths.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

worldwide

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine on Saturday. Amazon said it should be in on Tuesday. How's the screen protector?

Sent from my Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 2

g1toevo678

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Just got my Diztronic TPU Cases (via Amazon), and thought I'd share some pics for anyone interested...

I got the black and clear. Both have a matte finish on the back, and glossy along the front. Very nice quality cases!

Both come with screen protectors (one each) and little microfiber cleaning cloths.

Which one do you prefer with the white phone?

And is the clear one same material as the black?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

jfenton

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Ordered late Friday, received in the mail today and the charging port is perfect. These cases have always been my favorite by far.

Definitely a TPU and in fact, the company used to be called TPU Cases when I first started using them.

Everything about this case including the transition line between the matte back and glassy front is perfect.

Reactions: Ntchwaidumela

jontalk

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
Am curious how much protection these offer since they seem very thin. I also would like to know what the screen protector is like as well...

And am also curious what launcher you're using to get that home screen.. very cool looking too.

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
How long did it take to get them in?

I ordered on Friday, got them today (Monday)

I ordered mine on Saturday. Amazon said it should be in on Tuesday. How's the screen protector?

They seem to be really nice, but I don't usually use them. I might see how these go, though...

Which one do you prefer with the white phone?

And is the clear one same material as the black?

I *think* I like the clear one better; the matte on it gives in a frosted look that is really nice. But you really couldn't go wrong either way! :cool:

They are both TPU material; other than the color, they are identical.

Any problems with the charging port cutout being too small?

Is this a TPU case?

No problems with charging at all. Yes, they are TPU cases.

Last edited:

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Ordered late Friday, received in the mail today and the charging port is perfect. These cases have always been my favorite by far.

Definitely a TPU and in fact, the company used to be called TPU Cases when I first started using them.

Everything about this case including the transition line between the matte back and glassy front is perfect.

Listen to the man; he knows what he's talking about!

My pictures don't really do them justice. They are fantastic. I always use TPU cases, and so far these are my favorite. :D

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Am curious how much protection these offer since they seem very thin. I also would like to know what the screen protector is like as well...

And am also curious what launcher you're using to get that home screen.. very cool looking too.

In my opinion, TPU cases offer great protection for the money, and these are no different. I dropped my Epic Touch several times, without a scratch. YMMV.

I typically don't use a screen protector, so I didn't install this one yet. Thinking I might give this one a shot, though. If I do, I will edit the post.

I'm giving Nova Launcher a shot...really digging it so far! One of the things that I don't care for is how Touchwiz deals with folders on the home screens.

rivencap

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Ordered the sparkle pink and clear. Will be getting them tomorrow. Can post pics if you guys and girls want?

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Heighest probable height before the screen cracks in a drop test? Dont go breaking your phone trying to findout for me either. Lol. As long as it can drop from about 4 feet and not break I think I will order it.

vpatel91

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site
With the clean matte case, do you guys notice any discoloration after using it for a while? I know this is usually a problem with most of the white cases that have the frosted look.

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
With the clean matte case, do you guys notice any discoloration after using it for a while? I know this is usually a problem with most of the white cases that have the frosted look.

Nope, none. Not yet, at least; Diztronic says that they have an anti-yellowing coating of some kind on it. So far it looks new.

Reactions: vpatel91

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez