Posting photos

dbrides

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
how do i post pics on here...have some on my clipboard but dont know how to post....
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
When you are posting, click on the camera icon (you keyboard must be opened.) Choose upload from gallery. Then complete action with gallery. Then choose your picture. It will give you a choice of two resolutions. Then choose this forum. You see the attachment. I like the option of inline. So you can choose where to place it. Then hit submit. It will initially look like it was posted twice but it's not.

View attachment 31570

Reactions: Ntchwaidumela

dbrides

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the info ...but i must be doing something wrong...i dont seem to have an upload option when im in my gallery...i have share but cant share to a website

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
When you are posting, click on the camera icon (you keyboard must be opened.) Choose upload from gallery. Then complete action with gallery. Then choose your picture. It will give you a choice of two resolutions. Then choose this forum. You see the attachment. I like the option of inline. So you can choose where to place it. Then hit submit. It will initially look like it was posted twice but it's not.

View attachment 31570

Why do you have a picture of my UPS man and what did you do with him? :confused:

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the info ...but i must be doing something wrong...i dont seem to have an upload option when im in my gallery...i have share but cant share to a website

Sorry but those were instructions for uploading a picture using the forum app on your phone. :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non