How is everyone liking the new MD4 update?

mouseglider

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
:(
Paper Artist seems a little geared towards the younger crowd, but a cool app idea. Multi Window won't be useful to me until they make it fully customizable, but a great feature as well.. I've also noticed Android System and Android OS are taking up about half of the battery that they did on MB1.. I think the difference, if any, in lag in redrawing home screens and opening apps is negligible.

Where is the "Paper Artist" - I can't seem to find it - yes, I am blind and old - found it - I thought it was in the camera app. :-[

Vladabeast

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
The jerky animations is gone, battery seems to be much better. Multi-window is fantastic and the new gallery is killer. I'd say it's great :)

Sent from my Galaxy SIII

mrselle1979

May 31, 2013
Visit site
Did anyone else lose the ability to swipe right on the call logs to place a call? Swipe left for texting still works, but no more swipe to call. Really useful when in the car on a headset...

Using GS3 SPH-L710 with 4.1.2

seanskiT1

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Did anyone else lose the ability to swipe right on the call logs to place a call? Swipe left for texting still works, but no more swipe to call. Really useful when in the car on a headset...

Using GS3 SPH-L710 with 4.1.2

Swipe for call is still there. Start about fisrt letter of the name instead of on the pic.

sent from my GS3 running Wicked

stoptripn

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Having problems with my zones since the upgrade I just received on Tuesday. I love my S3 (just went into roaming while typing this) and this making me want to back the upgrade out.

Posted via Android Central App

BergerKing

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
So far so good. Been playing around with it and it's very cool. Glad that Sprint/Samsung are keeping up with the updates!

No doubt, only one of their phones I've had get 4 updates in just over six months. Really liking MD4. The new gallery layout is pretty nice.

BergerKing

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
I know everyone is getting md4 just now, but I'm just curious if anyone has heard when we might see the 4.2.2 on this device? So far I'm liking this update. I just wish there were more apps that I could put in my multi window tab than the ones already there.

Sent from my Galaxy Slll using TapaTalk!

Apparently it is on the horizon, and I wouldn't be surprised to see it happen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non