Play store won't download anything

wess580

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
So all the sudden play store does not download any apps anyone have a fix please help
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Re: Play store wont download anything

Can you describe any events leading up to this? Otherwise my suggestion is go to Settings>Apps>Manage Apps> and find the Play Store app then clear data/cache on the app. See if that clears things up.

mak916

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Re: Play store wont download anything

So all the sudden play store does anyone have a fix please help

Are you getting an error message? Back up everything using sync. Then go to menu,settings,accounts,Google, hit your gmail.com account at the top, then remove account. After this you will need to sign back into your gmail account. Everything should work fine after that.

wess580

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
Are you getting an error message? Back up everything using sync. Then go to menu,settings,accounts,Google, hit your gmail.com account at the top, then remove account. After this you will need to sign back into your gmail account. Everything should work fine after that.

Sory bout the post dont know what happen to the rest of post but ive done everything above I can and its still doing the same ..not only that but when I try to do it on 3g its really slow ...no I know sprint has slow 3g speeds in certain place I will post a speed test in my area which is very good for sprint as far as speed

this has been trying 2 download all day if I try 2 stop it it comes back even when I shut the phone completely down

Almost always have over 1 mbps of speed

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1374116594785.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1374116594785.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 552
  • uploadfromtaptalk1374116754908.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1374116754908.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 53
  • uploadfromtaptalk1374117481353.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1374117481353.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 545
  • uploadfromtaptalk1374117492421.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1374117492421.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 545
Last edited by a moderator:

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Did you try removing the account and recreating it, as suggested previously? If that doesn't work, try going into settings and force stopping the play store app, then restart it and see what happens.

wess580

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
Did you try removing the account and recreating it, as suggested previously? If that doesn't work, try going into settings and force stopping the play store app, then restart it and see what happens.

Ive done that to

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AC Forums mobile app

DoesItMatter

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Settings -> More Settings -> Mobile Network -> Uncheck Mobile Data

Wipe the cache from Google Play again as mentioned above

Reboot before trying Google Play

Once you've rebooted - make sure Mobile Data is still turned off and then try updating Play Apps over wi-fi

If that still won't work, and if you have an older version of Google Play, you can try manually installing a newer Google Play store

PlayStore 4.1.6 and 13 other G-APPS ... Blacked Out or Transparent (05/15/2013)

Links there should work -- you'll have to download on a computer and copy these over to your phone

wess580

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
Settings -> More Settings -> Mobile Network -> Uncheck Mobile Data

Wipe the cache from Google Play again as mentioned above

Reboot before trying Google Play

Once you've rebooted - make sure Mobile Data is still turned off and then try updating Play Apps over wi-fi

If that still won't work, and if you have an older version of Google Play, you can try manually installing a newer Google Play store

PlayStore 4.1.6 and 13 other G-APPS ... Blacked Out or Transparent (05/15/2013)

Links there should work -- you'll have to download on a computer and copy these over to your phone

done that to I would take it to sprint but I know the first thing they would do is a hard rest im not willing to do that just yet

wess580

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
I want to say thanks to everyone who gave there suggestions thanx guys. Second I feel like a dummy I found the problem with my wifi and the only reason I didnt do it earlier was because my wife evo4glte was working ...the problem was I had to reset my router...the only thing thats still here is my slower than normal 3g speeds

Iz Thapa

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
I have tried everything.
Delete cache/data, forced close, disabled and enabled reboot so may times, and it still doesn't want to work.
I uninstall recent updates and the play store is in the 3.10.10ver now.
I have tried re-installing the newest version by downloading the .apk and still, no progress.

i have also cleared data from google frame work

and have been rebooting every time i clear something.

I have reset the phone for 3x now.

I have reset my wifi, just in case it is the problem. Still nothing.

I have a samsung galaxy SII GT-I900

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I couldn't download anything on either my phone or tablets. I opened Google Play on my computer to try to download from there and that didn't work either. When I tried from my devices, the message I got was that the apps failed to download due to error 927 (Nexus 7) and 926 (S3). The My Apps section won't even load on the computer. So maybe it's nothing to do with our devices, but with the site itself. Has anyone heard anything?

angah ekin

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
im using s4 and can't download anything from google play store. when i started to download, i will loading... loading and keep loading. i dont know why but i have change my phone setting for several time but still cant. myb wifi is not working? no, its really fast until i can download movie from my phone. please help me? should i just format my phone??

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I had those issues yesterday. I was afraid it was the Note 3. After about an hour the issue cleared up, no problem since then.

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3 now Free