Sprint HTC One - Camera Focusing with 4.3

sko580

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Since updating to 4.3, I noticed the focusing on the HTC One is a bit annoying. Not sure if its a hardware or software thing, but I noticed that the camera seems to like to focus on objects of high contrast. I've been trying to take photos the past couple of days with family and the fall foliage, and camera seems to focus on everything but the faces of people. Interestedly enough, face detection mode was active and despite having a box over their faces, it still would not focus on them.

Has anyone used manual adjustments with better results? Are you finding any particular mode better than the other? Anyone using a camera app other the stock one?

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Yea i have the same problem not to meantion if you try to zoom in for a pic its blurry as hell

Posted via Android Central App

I am noticing the same problems. Pictures I take are blurry. It seems the camera is always "hunting".

At the risk of getting blasted for being mister obvious...

Have you tried tapping the screen in the area where you want the camera to focus?

Sent from my RCT6378W2 using Tapatalk

ram1220

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Yes. I have tried everything. The camera just keeps "hunting". I have to take about 6 or 7 pictures just to get a decent one to keep. I love my phone but hate the camera.

IT2069

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
I cant stand it. I went to Best Buy and complained enough about the focus and no 4G reception and ill see if a different phone helps.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo