Htc flashlight for htc one

masterq1104

May 28, 2012
Visit site
I'm unable to find the htc flashlight app for my sprint htc one, I have found many apk's online in different forums but nothing seems to work with my phone, can anybody send me the right apk for my phone please, I need it since I'm visually impaired, that will be a great help for me.
thanks in advance:(

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Do you need the exact HTC flashlight app, or just any one that works? Have you tried any of the many flashlight toggle widgets that are available on Google Play? I also recommend Power Toggles, which has a flashlight toggle among its many useful toggles.

puch96

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Download it using your phone's web browser. Then open your Downloads folder using the shortcut in the app drawer, and tap on the file to begin the install. You need to make sure that "Unknown Sources" is checked under System Settings/Security, to allow installation of apps from anywhere besides Google Play.

alexlam24

Banned
Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
Try downloading Tesla LED, its AD free and can work with your screen off. I would post a link, but my tablet doesn't have a flash and I'm too lazy to go visit my Google account page

Sent from my GT-P3113 using AC Forums mobile app

masterq1104

May 28, 2012
Visit site
I had it before and I lost it after a factory reset to gain some space, since then I'm unable to find one htc flashlight apk that works on my htc one, I found several ones online in the forums, but nothing so far, weird.

alexlam24

Banned
Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
I had it before and I lost it after a factory reset to gain some space, since then I'm unable to find one htc flashlight apk that works on my htc one, I found several ones online in the forums, but nothing so far, weird.

Why can't you just use something like TeslaLED?

Sent from my GT-P3113 using AC Forums mobile app

LonestarROB

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Download it using your phone's web browser. Then open your Downloads folder using the shortcut in the app drawer, and tap on the file to begin the install. You need to make sure that "Unknown Sources" is checked under System Settings/Security, to allow installation of apps from anywhere besides Google Play.

Thanks! Worked great for me. Although I did find out, since the update, I no longer have the Download app anymore. :-\ Worked great from the drop down box though.

Rob

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
You should still have the Downloads shortcut. If you can't find it in the app drawer, go to System Settings/Apps/All, scroll all the way to the bottom, and see if the Download Manager app has been disabled. If it has, tap it and tap Enable.

Ezduzit

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
ha7y4a3e.jpg

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

puch96

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Funny.. I don't have my downloads app in the app drawer, but I can see it under All Apps in settings... and disable is grayed out....
Anyway I can have the app in the app drawer?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress