Upgrade possibilities from LG G2

Sbricky

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site
So, I'm definitely stoked on my G2, but in the future, what's going to be everyone else's upgrade choice? Jump to Samsung, stay with LG? What do you guys think?

Posted via LG G2

Last edited by a moderator:

Sbricky

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: Upgrade possibilities

The G3 will be my upgrade next year, but I have an upgrade in a few months and I'm not sure what to do.

Posted via LG G2

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site

I'll probably get another LG unless something else blows me away.

Sent from my LG-G2 running CMB Roms 4.4.2

The WheelMan

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site

I thought my next phone would be a Galaxy S5 (I had a Galaxy S3), but then I got an almost free upgrade to the LG G2, and I love it even more than my S3. So I don't know what I might upgrade to next in a couple of years. Just depends on the features of whatever's new by then.

Jimmy Gillentine

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site

I thought my next phone would be a Galaxy S5 (I had a Galaxy S3), but then I got an almost free upgrade to the LG G2, and I love it even more than my S3. So I don't know what I might upgrade to next in a couple of years. Just depends on the features of whatever's new by then.

Yeah same for me. If something comes out that is awesome and I can get it rather cheaply, then I'll look into it.

Posted via Android Central App

Sbricky

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site

I think I'm going to stick with LG, also. My learning curve for this devices form factor was about 1 day, and now I really can't imagine being comfy on anything else.

Posted via LG G2

adauth

Jan 30, 2012
Visit site

The G2 has impressed me so much that if the G3 follows the trend of the G2 and has great specs and features (which I believe it will be a top notch device) The G3 has a high probably of being my next device. The early leaks sound very promising. Granted they aren't official specs but I think LG will want to build on the success of the G2.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
If I can talk the wife into taking my G2, I will grab her upgrade and get the G3 when it is released.
The rumors on that is anywhere from May to August.
Just gotta wait and see. :)

Mav. :cool:

Sent from my Sprint Tri-Band LG G2.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I've been an HTC guy for a long time but I'm very impressed with LG as if late. I hate to see the size increase from the G2 but if the rest of the rumors are anywhere near true then LG already has my money lol

It's almost like LG is a year ahead of the competition with the G2 so yea I can't wait for the 3

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

Jimmy Gillentine

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
I've been an HTC guy for a long time but I'm very impressed with LG as if late. I hate to see the size increase from the G2 but if the rest of the rumors are anywhere near true then LG already has my money lol

It's almost like LG is a year ahead of the competition with the G2 so yea I can't wait for the 3

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

I wouldn't mind a larger screen. Maybe not as big as the Note 3, but just a little bigger than the G2. My fiancee asked me why I want a phone with a large screen. (She likes the iPhone.) I told her to be able to watch YouTube of course. ;)

Posted via Android Central App

lizardking13

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
Before I got the G2 I had a Galaxy S2. I LOVED that phone. I was sure that I was going to stick with Sammy for at least one more generation of phone. I was looking forward to getting the S4...but when I found out that it was difficult to get a Spark enabled S4 I became very turned off. I did some research and found out that the G2 was a damn good device. Learned about that hardware and found out that it had some of the best guts on the market. Since android OS is so malleable, I didn't really take into account software because if needed, I can change it how I see fit.

From day 1 I loved the G2. Such a great device. Great screen, great camera, great size, decent build quality, incredibly snappy device. As of right now, I'm planning on sticking with LG when I upgrade....but...that is 2 years away and I thought that same thing about sammy before too.