How To Zero out Esn / Meid to repair device

Status
Not open for further replies.

asadullah

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
Alright so i tired and experimenting I entered a wrong digit. Well how do I fix it I asked myself? Simple

BONUS VIDEO HERE

First things first your gonna need to install the lg drivers for the marquee from here. You'll also need lgnpst lab,reggie.exe, cdma workshop and the vs660.dll.

Alright so install lgnpst, lg usb drivers and reggie.exe. Right click reggie.exe and choose to always run as administrator. Then reboot your computer. Now plug your phone in and find out the com port that your phone is on by going into devices and printers right click usb composite device and select hardware. It will have a device that says com port with a number. That's the number you need. Now open up cdma workshop and choose the comport and connect then go to security settings and click on spc. Choose lg method and then read it will give you your spc. Close that for now and then go to the folder you have reggie.exe in and drag and drop the vs660.dll onto it.
Now open up lgnpst and go up to file/select dll and choose the vs660.dll then double click the com port below and choose read. A window will open up and ask you to enter the spc enter the spc you got earlier. Then another window will open up click read when it gets to a 100% click exit and open up cdma workshop again.

Once cdma workshop is open connect to the com port and go to security tab enter your spc in the spc box and cllick send . If you entered it correctly then it will say device unlocked and go to the esn box and change it from default (nv method) to Lg method. Now enter zero as many times as it will let you and click write it will say success close out cdma workshop and it will ask you if you want to reset the device choose yes and your good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.