[How-To] Get MSL

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone I just found out how to get the msl for your phone super easy.

*-*-*-* ---- I'm not responsible if you lose your data connection from the things you do after you have your msl, so please only edit settings that you know are safe to edit. ---- *-*-*-*

1) Download and start alogcat from the play store, then filter for "msl". Leave running.

2) Open dialer and type ##4282#(##data#), choose to edit any value and enter any msl atleast twice.

3) Go back to alogcat and pause it, then look for a line that says something like this "msl is filled at "******"( your msl).
Its that easy, I entered an msl 3 times just to be sure, but id be careful I'm not sure how many time you can enter it before the phone reboots or locks you out.

Sent from my LG-LS855 using Android Central Forums

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Msl code lets you edit your network proxy settings and several other oldschool ##data# tweaks that having plain old root still wont let you do.

No the msl is not the lock code. Sprint phones will only run on sprints and their mvnos networks anyways. They will run on verizon but very horribly so because they only share one cdma band between them.

Sent from my LG-LS855 using Android Central Forums

ryrymanuel

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
So i just got a lg g2 through sprint from best buy yesterday, and my plan was scheduled to shut off today. Appearently the phone i just got is not currently under contract. (fluke in the system?) is there anyway i can unlock it and switch to... lets say straight talk? or would that be a bad idea?

jhill110

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
So i just got a lg g2 through sprint from best buy yesterday, and my plan was scheduled to shut off today. Appearently the phone i just got is not currently under contract. (fluke in the system?) is there anyway i can unlock it and switch to... lets say straight talk? or would that be a bad idea?

Go to XDA Developers and search for Vipers flash to page plus (and others). All the info you need is there.

Sent From The Galaxy VIA Subspace

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699