[ROM][AOSP] ICS Nexus S 4G Source ROM Port

digitalslacker

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
Good stuff digitalslacker... Thanks for keeping everyone in the loop :)

On a side note, bet your just itchin to get your hands on that IOU Galaxy Nexus aren't you...

oh yeah! sitting here waiting like everyone else :)
but it'll come..
gonna sell the NS4G...kinda bummed about that...love this phone...but gotta cover the ETF from sprint :)

Loco Wit The Pre

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
V2 is out,fixes more not all :-( ... Don't use matr1x kernel yet "Ok to stop the matrix confusion, I'm gonna post a link to the Ics specific versions in my thread. I will investigate the reboot issues asap so you guys can run Franco until then haha... working Ics matrix kernels coming soon!" = mathkid95. Lets hope Koush makes a build for NS4G soon... you know he's legit :cool:

crzycrkr

May 30, 2010
Visit site
V2 is out,fixes more not all :-( ... Don't use matr1x kernel yet "Ok to stop the matrix confusion, I'm gonna post a link to the Ics specific versions in my thread. I will investigate the reboot issues asap so you guys can run Franco until then haha... working Ics matrix kernels coming soon!" = mathkid95. Lets hope Koush makes a build for NS4G soon... you know he's legit :cool:

V2 isn't very stable right now. Wifi causes boot loops. Random restarts, etc

MgWach

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Ok, thanks all who pushed me to use this ROM! I'll be working on it in a few. I suppose I just flash it like everything else? Clear cache and such?

badhabits727

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
So im happy overall with this rom. Has anyone figured out how to either a) fix mms recieve on stock messages? Or b) get gosms to show contact names (i assume it has something to do with gosms not linking to the new contacts apk, though go contacts reads my contacts fine so idk?)

MgWach

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Ok guys, this ROM is awesome!! Thanks a bunch. :D Only thing is, when I plug in my USB cable to sync, nothing happens and I can't copy stuff. Is that an issue?

EDIT: Oops, nevermind. I see that USB is an issue with V1. I'll be patient. :)

Last edited:

crzycrkr

May 30, 2010
Visit site
STAY AWAY FROM V2! Wifi boot loops, phone call boot loops, etc. Nothing but problems. Stick with V1 until V3 comes out