evdo rev 0

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
What's the deal. The Nexus I have that updated shows. Is it really? I get 5dmb higher. In this location where both phones show no bars. And rev0. Lol. Can't win? Or typo? Ha

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Rebooted. Now it says 3g in notification bar and 1x in phone status. I guess ill really have to see when I'm out of this area with service.

anon(92556)

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
mine with 2.3.5 showed 3g on the notification bar all the time, even when the phone was in 1x coverage area. downgraded back to 2.3.4 with the new radio, and the problem has disappeared, and my tethering works again! :)

chud

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
What's the deal. The Nexus I have that updated shows. Is it really? I get 5dmb higher. In this location where both phones show no bars. And rev0. Lol. Can't win? Or typo? Ha
I got Rev 0 a couple times last night on the new radio. Tonight with the update and the radio it still happened and my data speeds are still all over the place according to the speedtest app.

Rebooted. Now it says 3g in notification bar and 1x in phone status. I guess ill really have to see when I'm out of this area with service.
Had this happen too but I didn't really notice how much. At this point I've stopped caring since it's so easy to switch back and forth between updates and radios.

Nevermind. Profile update worked. Hope this update fixes the profile update problem I've been having.
Yeah mine haven't been able to update for a good week or more. I don't care about this either.

mine with 2.3.5 showed 3g on the notification bar all the time, even when the phone was in 1x coverage area. downgraded back to 2.3.4 with the new radio, and the problem has disappeared, and my tethering works again! :)
Yeah the tethering is tied to the radio. Not worried about this either because I'm rooted but it's good to know. The devs are aware of it also and said they are trying to "fix" it but it's unlikely.

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
So I'm confused. Is the phone Rev.A or Rev.0? Mine says Rev.0 all the time. I've updated and not sure what it was before. My XPRT is Rev.A all the time. The Nexus always runs a faster speedtest.

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
See. What's weird was mine never went to rev 0 after the update. Other did. Hmmm. O well whatever. Still profile fail. So hopefully it's working in the background.

chud

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
See. What's weird was mine never went to rev 0 after the update. Other did. Hmmm. O well whatever. Still profile fail. So hopefully it's working in the background.
Do you even know what your home screen looks like or are you always looking at the Settings screen? :p

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer