ICS calendar glitches?

luismpr

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
So I started my calendar to put down my work schedule and when I clicked on the day to write the event, it took me to an " agenda view". Showing me all the upcoming events. I'll post the pictures. While it may not be something big, its definitely become a pain in the butt. Any suggestions or anyone have this happen to them?

Edit* won't let me post the picture from the AC app.
Also it does this every time I try to set an even by clicking on the day.I have to result to pressing the menu button and going yo new event.it also defaults to march or the agenda view every time I open it.were definitely in April, not march.

Last edited:

pistos

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
If I understand what you are talking about, this is not a bug.

If you want your calendar to go to the "day" view from the "month" view, then simply change it from the agenda view to the day view. Then the next time you press on a day in the month view it will take you to the day view. The calendar remembers the last view you used.

I personally prefer the agenda view to the day view because it shows me appointments I have scheduled without having to remember to scroll up or down. In day view I can't see appointments that are several hours apart without scrolling.

Reactions: luismpr