Picasa Uploading Problems

mck2018

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
Hello all, I picked up my Nexus S on Sunday, coming from an og EVO and i want to start using Picasa but i am having issues. I set up a Picasa account with the same gmail address i have synced to my phone with all my contacts, calenders, etc. The issue comes when i try to share a photo from my gallery to Picasa, it prompts me to " Add a Google account" to "create" or to "sign in" if i try to sign in it says that account is already synced with my phone, not letting me upload any photos. Any suggestions?

cq

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Did you try to go into menu->settings->Accounts&Sync and click on your gmail account. Make sure the box is checked to sync Picasa Web Albums.

Also, when setting up new Picasa Web Albums for people at work, their Android device would sometimes not recognize it for 24-48 hours.

mck2018

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
Did you try to go into menu->settings->Accounts&Sync and click on your gmail account. Make sure the box is checked to sync Picasa Web Albums.

Also, when setting up new Picasa Web Albums for people at work, their Android device would sometimes not recognize it for 24-48 hours.

Yep, I had checked that, no go. I ended up doing a hard reset and upon rebooting my Picasa account was in the list of Contacts, Calender, etc. and that worked. Thanks for your input.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member