Google Nexus S 4g v. HTC Evo 3d Video

Tenebrous

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Check out these videos:

Links posted below (accidently copied mobile links).

Very interesting results.

Last edited:

dbuss

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
Now I am even more confused. I have a first day Palm Pre, I am having a hard enough time leaving the Pre as it is. Now looking at android, thought about the 3D, my wife got the Nexus S 4G, son got the EVO 4G. But now I hear about the Samsung Galaxy S2, and also the Nexus Prime. How the heck am I supposed to make a decision? I want a kick butt phone, with lots of memory and expandable memory. very frustrating.

Tenebrous

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Now I am even more confused. I have a first day Palm Pre, I am having a hard enough time leaving the Pre as it is. Now looking at android, thought about the 3D, my wife got the Nexus S 4G, son got the EVO 4G. But now I hear about the Samsung Galaxy S2, and also the Nexus Prime. How the heck am I supposed to make a decision? I want a kick butt phone, with lots of memory and expandable memory. very frustrating.

Well, I also had the Palm Pre, so I understand your frustration. Right now, on Sprint, the most powerful phone on paper is the Evo 3d. However, as was evidenced by the videos, the Nexus S is a better nexus, pardon the pun, between software and hardware. Moreover, with wireless tethering and the NFC chip the Nexus has more usable features then a 3d phone. In the end, it is a hard choice and the answer depends on the user.

Lol, if you can wait for the Nexus Prime, then that will probably, from various reports on-line, be the most 'kick-ass' phone.

khamvongsa09

May 16, 2011
Visit site

This is capitalism. There's always going to be the next new faster thing around the corner. Sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and just get it. I got my laptop about a year ago and in terms of raw power, its outdated.