Photon Ordered via sprint.com

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Same here...Haven't been this excited for a phone since the EVO 4G launch.

Anyone have tracking numbers yet?

I lucked out with the EVO. I called my local Best buy and they had some a few days after launch :)

I still don't have a tracking number :(

ToddK

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I ordered my Photon this morning and mine says the same thing. When I ordered my Evo3D during the first to buy event last month my account said this until about 6pm EST, then it had the tracking number for next day delivery.
Has anyone who ordered online received the shipping confirmation email?

I ordered at 2:30 pm dst, received the order confirmation right away. It's 8:45 pm dst now, still no shipping confirmation email....

Sure hope it ships tonight. :)

RBrown9180

May 16, 2010
Visit site
This is exactly why I didn't preorder online. It's a one shot deal. If you dont get it tomorrow you wasted your time. They should have started pre orders on Wednesday. Good luck for all that did though. I'll pick mine up Sunday

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
This is exactly why I didn't preorder online. It's a one shot deal. If you dont get it tomorrow you wasted your time. They should have started pre orders on Wednesday. Good luck for all that did though. I'll pick mine up Sunday

I like getting presents in the mail so I ordered online :p

statdoc

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I placed my order at 03:00, and it still shows up as processing. Maybe I will be pleasantly surprised with a delivery tomorrow, anyway. ;)

dr_hfuhuhurr

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Same deal got a tracking number (no info yet from UPS on the #) for the holster but phone still shows up as in processing limbo.

Craig

I ordered the Vehicle Dock which has a tracking number. Nothing on the phone here as well. If I get the dock alone and no phone, I will not be very pleased.

1kwik72

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
Checked again this morning still no update on the phone. I do see updates to the tracking number on the holster. It is "on vehicle out for delivery" as of 6:52am They definetly shipped via air as it made it from KY to MI in a couple hours according to the tracking data. I am optomistic that the Phone will be with the holster as the shipping weight on the package is 1.40lbs it also would seem kind of funny to next day air accessories for a phone that didn't ship on time. But thats just me thinking logically & like so many others on these and other boards have said, the whole early buy process isnt very well implemented.

Craig

dr_hfuhuhurr

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, pre-order on Thursday doesn't allow anyone to really be confident they can get the phone before the Sunday "real" launch. Even something as simple as a "your phone should be shipped on Thursday for Friday delivery" would have been good to know. As someone said, if the phone doesn't come today the pre-order was a waste of time.