The Truth when comparing the Photon with the Evo 3d

MacBook

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Did anyone else notice a few things about his photon? He had at one point a home screen with a ton of small app shortcuts above the top half of the card. Also he has the Sense 3.0 lock screen. Can anyone tell me how i can get both of those items?

Its called "more icons" and "Agile lock"

luvbug

Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
Yo, Floss thats whats up? Had that Evo 3D man I took that thing right back 21 days with it was too much. I was disappointed with it. However this Photon man this thing is a beast. People know I got a new phone cause now they can hear me. After a year with Evo & Evo 3D. I like the change. Best thing bout this phone compared to the Evo is the Radio top notch. Signal Strength everywhere I go now. I am Happy with my Photon. For at least 5 months then I'll be looking for the next Big Dog in this phone game. Lol

ScandaLeX

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
Did anyone else notice a few things about his photon? He had at one point a home screen with a ton of small app shortcuts above the top half of the card. Also he has the Sense 3.0 lock screen. Can anyone tell me how i can get both of those items?

Did you watch it with the sound off? :D

MacBook

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Naw man..I just like his reviews..So far he's been the most real reveiwer out there. Dang near everything he says i agree with.

Oh ok I was just checking because some one in this thread was like "whats up floss" lol... Yeah man I like his reviews.. He is very unbiased and keeps it real with his reviews!

ScandaLeX

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
Oh ok I was just checking because some one in this thread was like "whats up floss" lol... Yeah man I like his reviews.. He is very unbiased and keeps it real with his reviews!

IKR....Like Floss was here instead of on YOUTUBE!! I'm thinking that "someone" thought they were actually posting on youtube when in fact they never left AC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa