Root Issue/Question

jhill0224

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
A friend attempted to root my photon.. At first it seemed to work, then a few weeks later i tried using a root program and it said it didn't have root. Oddly enough, I thoguht screen shotit required root.. and it works perfectly. Anyway, so I decided to take it to a professional to root it since the program said it wasn't working. They called me after about 2 hrs to inform me that they were unable to root it... They tried a master reset and everything.. but couldn't root it.. any suggestions??

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Hook it to pc, adb shell, su. See what happens.

Most ss apps don't need root on tegra devices

Swyped from my Photon using t-talk.

moparfreak426

May 16, 2012
Visit site
A friend attempted to root my photon.. At first it seemed to work, then a few weeks later i tried using a root program and it said it didn't have root. Oddly enough, I thoguht screen shotit required root.. and it works perfectly. Anyway, so I decided to take it to a professional to root it since the program said it wasn't working. They called me after about 2 hrs to inform me that they were unable to root it... They tried a master reset and everything.. but couldn't root it.. any suggestions??

download "terminal emulator" and type "su" and tell me if it PS up with a "#". if so u r rooted my friend.

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non