Switching Camera shot????

Northeast Surfing

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
Some how this changed on me, I have always held the phone sideways and taken pics or videos without issues. Now when I do it, it appears normal but records sideways, can not find the options to change this so that when I flip phone the image or videos take the media in the same angle the cam is facing.

anon(409656)

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
I do not have this issue, except in specific instances. I just tested in both Portrait and Landscape, vid and pics took in the aspect I held the phone, and I couldn't find a specific setting to make this happen. BUT, if I attempt to photograph something on a table from straight above, the accelerometer changes the aspect unexpectedly, and I don't know until reviewing the pic. To overcome, I auto-focus with the phone held closer to perpendicular to the surface to be photographed, THEN turn the camera to face the object/surface in parallel.

Cellmeister

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I can't answer why, but I would at least try a battery pull to clear up any corruption.

If you still have the issue, just download a free camera / video APP like Camera ICS+ or FX Camera
I have both the above apps & they work well.

Hope that may help

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38