stock messenger problem

Tony tata

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys please help, on the stock messenger I can text anyone and they can text me back. The only phone that can't receive my texts is my wife's phone. She also has a note 3. Now we are on the same plan so I don't know if that has something to do with it. But I can receive her texts but when I reply she doesn't get them. If I use a downloaded messenger like messaging plus she can get my texts. I've done everything but a hard reset which I am trying to avoid. Has anyone else encountered this problem

Posted via the Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I would try going into Settings>Application Manager. You may have to swipe over to all apps, scroll down to messenger, and click on it. Click clear cache, and reboot. See if that helps.

A different way to do this is Settings>storage, click on the cache section. That will prompt if you want to clear the cache. Click ok. This will clear almost every app cache, but it does the same thing. The first method is precision, the second is clearing a lot more.

Tony tata

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I tried all that. A few times. It's driving me nuts! Lol. Thank you for the help though.

Posted via the Android Central App