download music & books to Galaxy s4 from iTunes on iMac

Kamakoa

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
Using Keis, most of my music and books in iTumes are not selectable for download to my new Samsung Galaxy s4. Help please!

Last edited:

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. It should be easy enough to get your music onto your phone (not sure about Kies...never used it). Read through this
http://forums.androidcentral.com/general-help-how/137252-apple-users-guide-android.html

Books are another story. You bought books that are only able to be read on an iOS device (there are ways around the DRM, but as far as I know it's illegal to bypass it). Consider it a lesson learned when buying things to make sure you can switch devices and take them with you. This is why I'll only buy things that I can use on all my devices, including my PC, my iPad, my Android Phone, etc. I tend to stick to Kindle for my books (since you can read them on any device), but you could also buy them from Google Play and use them on anything as well. iBooks doesn't play nice though since it's an Apple product so it only works on Apple devices.

Music purchased from iTunes used to be the same way until a few years ago, but they opened it up so you can at least transfer your music.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87