Themed version of our stock ROM. Files now included.

tcaudill01

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
I have a themed version of our stock ROM if anyone would be interested in it.

The framework-res, blur-res, services.jar and stock launcher have been extensively reworked. I have fully tested these modifications with all of the apps I have on my phone and have resolved all of the bugs found (currently on revision #24).

Attached are screen caps of the ROM. I am using a themed launcher pro and the clock/weather is an app called Bits Widget and the layout is one I created. The last two pics are of the themed default launcher.

If you are interested in this, please post a reply and I will try to get it loaded up on a file share site.

Thanks

tim

******** Files and instructions below *********

General Disclaimer The following is only a guide and as such you are taking full responsibility for following it. If your phone breaks or becomes unusable after attempting this guide, I am in no way responsible for your decisions, actions or condition of your phone

Before you start, you MUST have root access and MUST have CWM installed. If you are smart, you will also perform a sync to backup up all your most current data and make a backup of anything you don't want to risk loosing. You should also go to CWM and make a system backup in case anything goes wrong.

Okay here are the core themed files for the XPRT.

http://www.mediafire.com/?9f88dw2kk03d2ht

You will need to download "framework_files.zip". Extract the three files to you phones SD card. Then use a file manager like Root Explorer, ASTRO, or any other of your choosing and copy the three files to your phone (doesn't matter where). Then change the permissions of all three files to read "rw- r-- r--". Once completed, move all three files to the /system/framework/ folder and over-write the existing files. Your phone may reboot, if it doesn't then power it down and restart it. The first boot will take a looooooong time because of the edits to the service.jar.

Here is the themed "Setting.apk". http://www.mediafire.com/?9d9xx5jg53bbc94

As before, you will need to download and copy it to the phone's SD card then using a file manager, copy it to the phone. Change the permissions to read"rw- r-- r--" and then move it to the /system/app/ folder and over-write the existing file.

This is the themed launcher. http://www.mediafire.com/?d3rlaan2u6l1ur2

You can simply download this to the phone SD card and install it from there. When you hit the "Home" key, it should ask you which launcher you want to use. Select the Gingerbread launcher.

Last edited:

tcaudill01

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Does no one ever comment here? I've had several downloads but not one feed back.

Even if you don't like it...... say something!

SALMONFISHy

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
Very nice i Love that my notification bar is black like most phones, but with that when i actually have a notification its white, did i do somthing wrong?

lord dredd

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Thanks a lot mate :)
means a lot , for you being the lone developer for this phone.
wish you could devote more time and develop a snappier froyo or GB ROM for this phone.

thanks again
Regards