Best Sprint tablet and phone?

Johnny Chimpo

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I am getting a free Sprint phone and tablet through work but I'm not sure what to get. I have to get it this week, so it has to be from what they currently have available. I've narrowed my choices to the following:

Phone: EVO 3D or Nexus S 4G

Tablet: Galaxy Tab 10.1, XOOM, or EVO View 4G

Any advice for me?

stercast

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
I love my 3D didn't get it for the 3D the phone is really fast sense 3.0 is nice more Ram then the Nexus and you can remove boatware don't get me wrong the Nexus is nice but I think in the future you will need a dual core or higher

mtmjr90

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
The Nexus line is really nice, but it's old. Yes, it's still very competitive, but let's face it, 8 months in Android time is an eternity. The Evo 3D is extremely fast (dual-core) and if you're going to use an OEM skin, imo HTC Sense 3.0 is the best.

Can't say much about a tablet since I have an iPad 2 but from what I gather, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 is probably the best out there...is that available for Sprint? On the other hand, if you get the Evo 3D, getting the HTC Evo View 4G might be nice since it would play nice with downloaded HTC content like movies/books.

Just my two cents:)

Sent from my HTC Evo 3D using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87