New Sprint CEO: drop prices then network improvements.

Gary Friderichsohn

May 20, 2012
Visit site
"I am currently with Sprint on a 2 year agreement that was started before August 22, 2014. Can I change plans to the Sprint $60 Unlimited Plan?
In most cases, yes. If you have a multi-line account, and at least one line is off-contract, you are immediately eligible to migrate. If you have a single-line account, you must wait until you upgrade to a new device or your contract expires. You also can add a new line of service to your account to migrate. If you have additional questions, please call *2 or visit a store to work through the best option based on your needs." from Sprint website. so it appears Almeuit speaks truth.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
"I am currently with Sprint on a 2 year agreement that was started before August 22, 2014. Can I change plans to the Sprint $60 Unlimited Plan?
In most cases, yes. If you have a multi-line account, and at least one line is off-contract, you are immediately eligible to migrate. If you have a single-line account, you must wait until you upgrade to a new device or your contract expires. You also can add a new line of service to your account to migrate. If you have additional questions, please call *2 or visit a store to work through the best option based on your needs." from Sprint website. so it appears Almeuit speaks truth.

I was just about to quote that to you. It seems if you're an individual in a contract you're out of luck :(.

little09

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Mr Son's puppet???

They should have gotten rid of Hesse eons ago. How about they bring back the 1500 everything plan. You know, without the "4G" tax

Premium 4G fees is the worst thing ever since they launched by crappy Wimax.

So, i hopefully the new CEO get rid of it premium 4G fees.

Overall, keep improvements for their networks.

Posted via LG G3 Sprint

lennyj17

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Premium 4G fees is the worst thing ever since they launched by crappy Wimax.

So, i hopefully the new CEO get rid of it premium 4G fees.

Overall, keep improvements for their networks.

Posted via LG G3 Sprint

The "4G fees" have been LONG gone! for well over a 1yr now, IIRC maybe close to 2yrs. The new plans were definitely "Disruptive" it caused both ATT and Verizon to answer with their own promotions.

This is what we as a Country need fierce competition among the Big 4. Lets face it Cell Phone plans were getting too damn expensive (along with everything else) in this country. I think state of Income inequality is also what's helping companies like TMO and Sprint, and its causing VZ and ATT to have to bring it down a notch.

People are tired of 300$ cell phone bills, they don't care if ATT and VZ work in Nowheresville, ND, or some other place they'll never go. The days of Painting a nationwide map Red or Blue and then marking your plans up to the nosebleed level just because of it, no longer works. These companies are going to have to offer people Value now. We live in a time where people care more and more about getting some type of Value with service. If Sprint and TMO work everywhere I tend to go why would I ever pay VZ and ATT wallet-raping prices. I wouldn't, but people used to because VZ and ATT could market their superior nationwide coverage and people would simply pay it based on that. That doesn't work anymore, this is a new Ballgame.

I thank TMO for disrupting the status quo, this industry needed it badly. I LOL @ Verizon trying desperately to keep the status quo alive. This is a Brand-New Ball Game, boys and girls. Enjoy the ride.