Sprint q1 !!!!??

krod31

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
I WANT A NEW SPRINT SMART PHONE PREFERABLY AN HTC!!!
IS THE SHIFT WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR?

all smart phones seem to have 1ghz processor now a days
shif comes in at 800mhz

someone has posted that this 800 mhz processor has cloocked in as fast as the 1ghz processors out now? Is this true someone please explain?

2nd does anyone know of a serious smartphone coming to sprint early Q1??
maybe a real evo 2? or sumthn close to the htc mecha?

krod31

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
i had the evo it was just to big for me, i honetly hoped the shift would of been the same phone just smaller screen! this sucks and now they give you s smaller proceesor pshh?

ls377

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Evo shift's 800mhz snapdragon>evo's 1ghz older snapdragon. Two different generation processors, the clock speed is irrelevant.

Sent from my Liberty using Tapatalk

krod31

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
thanks good to know, if the processor is better why is the price so cheap?
is i tthe size of the screen that made them drop the price?

i just dont like it being called a "water downed evo"
what on the evo as far as power is greater?

SanGo

May 13, 2010
Visit site
It all comes down to preference. The Shift has a more manageable size, a better, more efficient processor and a keyboard if you're into that kinda thing.

The Evo has more screen real estate and an already established Development community.

I personally wouldn't give up my Evo for the Shift since I've already grown accustomed to it, but if I didn't have either I might go for the slightly smoother experience that the Shift should provide being a next gen device.

krod31

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
thanks Sango
does anyone think the sliding keyboard is going to make it as bulky as the epic 4g?

last bit has ayone heard of anyother impressive phones in the q1 line up for sprint?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez