iPhone Coming To Sprint (Here's proof)!!!!!

its_miller_time

May 19, 2010
Visit site
And no, it's not photoshopped.

Was browsing the Sprint site and decided to pay my bill and came across this link...

What's new @ sprint.com

For me, it comes up and then goes blank, but there is definately an iPhone shot on their new "Online Store" preview (heck, maybe that is what is coming on Feb 7th?)

I got a screenshot of it but can't get to any hosting sites at work to post it.

In all fairness, this probably means nothing, and someone got a little lazy with the graphic design and didn't happen to notice that fact that Spring does not currently have the iPhone!

Last edited:

its_miller_time

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Hence my statement at the end saying this means nothing and Sprint probably got lazy with the photoshopping or editing.

STill funny to see them put it on there, though! :)

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
And no, it's not photoshopped.

Was browsing the Sprint site and decided to pay my bill and came across this link...

What's new @ sprint.com

For me, it comes up and then goes blank, but there is definately an iPhone shot on their new "Online Store" preview (heck, maybe that is what is coming on Feb 7th?)

I got a screenshot of it but can't get to any hosting sites at work to post it.

In all fairness, this probably means nothing, and someone got a little lazy with the graphic design and didn't happen to notice that fact that Spring does not currently have the iPhone!

That's the Peel. It's a 3G dock for the iPod touch. We sat down with them at CES and took a look at it.

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Coming soon: A new store
Shopping for mobile devices can be complicated.
That's why we've redesigned our online store to help you find the phone or plan that's best for you and your family.
Simpler. Easier to use. Packed with powerful features, like a new phone filter, side-by-side comparisons, and hassle-free ways to upgrade or add to your account.
This is a new store that will allow easier access.

I doubt Sprint even want the iPhone.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
All carriers want the i Phone. They just don't want Apples way of running the device model. Verizon is going to gain a ***load of customers, and an ***load of money. I hope they use that to LTE the heck out of their towers. I love the i Phone being on VZW!!!!! Yeah~

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty