Coming back to Android Central!

VinnieHat

Jan 10, 2016
Visit site
Hi!
I never really made my introduction here. I've had this account and made a few comments/posts with it years ago but I'm still very new to it since I haven't touched it since haha.

I'm 16 years old and live in Pennsylvania. I like Android because of the freedom and choices you have compared to other competitors. There's a lot to do and you can make your phone just right. There's also a phone for basically everyone especially with the variation in prices. I'm a big fan of Google and love that there's integration right into the phone with Google Assistant.
I recently sold my iPhone and got a S21 Ultra, and I have no regrets coming back to Android especially since the Galaxy Watch 4 looks promising!

In my free time I like to sometimes program and make websites! That is my desired career for the future, is to become a Web Developer. I recently participated in FBLA for my school and made it to nationals with my team, and although we didn't win, we won states and we still made it to nationals and I'm proud!

I also like to listen to music(as do most teenagers :D ) and my favorite decade is the 90s. My favorite bands are Radiohead, Foo Fighters, and Linkin Park.

Thanks for reading this essay haha. I hope I get to learn more things about Android and other people!

~ TechyVinnie13

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! On the contrary, we like longer introductions so we can get to know our newer (or new-ish, in your case!) members better! Welcome back to Android Central and enjoy yourself around the forums!

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
Hi there. Welcome back. You sound so talented and congratulations on making the Nationals. Programming is the perfect career in this day and age. Got to agree with you on 90s music. Was my late teen era and I love REM and Oasis the most. Savage Garden as well. I also like Hair metal bands from the 80s and bands like Muse and Snow Patrol and Coldplay, Evernescence and Seether from the Noughties. I am an Indie girl at heart.

Enjoy the forums.