How is Sprint service in Minneapolis/St. Paul area?

dsx968

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
Can anyone tell me how the service has changed in the last couple years since the upgrades? I left Sprint after many years because I just couldn't get signal driving around town or in crowded areas. I would like to go back if it's on par with AT&T now. And I miss being able to root my phone.

ttwiitch

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Re: Service in Minneapolis/St. Paul area

Don't know your area but service is night and day difference compared to even 6 months back. Amazing now

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Service in Minneapolis/St. Paul area

Can anyone tell me how the service has changed in the last couple years since the upgrades? I left Sprint after many years because I just couldn't get signal driving around town or in crowded areas. I would like to go back if it's on par with AT&T now. And I miss being able to root my phone.
What phone do you have that you are wishing to root? I ask, because most phones don’t have much Developer support for Sprint devices and/or network. So if you are wanting to root and install a ROM, I’d suggest checking with a particular device’s developer community to see how the support is. Otherwise, if you want to just root and use certain apps, then no worries.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87