$125 Port Over credit extension?

IronyInaction

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Most of you likely know that Sprint has been offering a $125 credit for porting a mobile number from another carrier to them, an offer that was slated to end on 6/23. This was a problem for me because I plan on buying the EVO 3D and porting over on the 24th.

I had contacted both the toll-free line and finally after some questioning at the local Sprint store, I have been told that their corporate offices state they will extend this offer until the end of the month.

Was just wondering if anyone else in a similar position has heard anything similar.

mr.brand

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
Most of you likely know that Sprint has been offering a $125 credit for porting a mobile number from another carrier to them, an offer that was slated to end on 6/23. This was a problem for me because I plan on buying the EVO 3D and porting over on the 24th.

I had contacted both the toll-free line and finally after some questioning at the local Sprint store, I have been told that their corporate offices state they will extend this offer until the end of the month.

Was just wondering if anyone else in a similar position has heard anything similar.
Interesting. I just pre-ordered my EVO 3D at the nearest Sprint store, and they are letting me take advantage of the $125 transfer credit as well, but they're having me come in on 6/23, buy a phone, and then return it the next day for the EVO 3D.

rawvega

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Interesting. I just pre-ordered my EVO 3D at the nearest Sprint store, and they are letting me take advantage of the $125 transfer credit as well, but they're having me come in on 6/23, buy a phone, and then return it the next day for the EVO 3D.

Yeah if it were me, that's probably the way that I would do it too rather than believe what some store employees say that the "corporate office" says. They may very well be right, but I tend not to trust what store employees say about future releases and promos.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shao61